This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, completion of an online web form, or other direct contact from you, including a phone call, text, or “instant message” conveyed through social media such as Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Not only that, but we will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Furthermore, we will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send you information, money, or request or provide information about a transaction.
We use cookie targeting for advertising purposes. By visiting our site, third parties may place cookies on your web browser.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us deleted any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To opt out of our targeted advertising please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.